- Flowers, Bedroom & Wardrobe: I sorted about half of my own clothing, and got rid of those things I knew I wouldn’t be wearing again soon. I reorganized my drawers as well, and have got a nice little system of folded clothes now- and all I have to do is keep up with it.
- Paperwork & Files: This is a backburner project right now, but I’m hoping February or March will offer the opportunity to deal with this particular nightmare.
- Cord Clutter: I haven’t had a chance to deal with this particular bugaboo, but at the moment we don’t have too much trouble with cords- my computer cords are even conveniently hidden in between my two desks!
- Bathroom Cabinet Clearout: This project I jumped the gun on, and had already finished by the time I realized there was a day dedicated to it, so I spent the time dealing more with the kitchen disaster.
- Declutter Media: We’re still unpacking, so our media is all over the place, but at least it’s all in one room now.
- Flowers, Outbox, Living Room & Lighting: We’ve gotten rid of that old TV and a damaged rice cooker as well as a ton of recycling boxes from our move. We’ve also hung bookshelves on one side of our living room, and the rest are being delivered tomorrow- they won’t be hung in time for our weekend get-together, but it’s a step in the right direction. Our lighting situation is on hold until after everything else gets done, but I have a pretty good idea of the direction we’re going.
- Catch Up!! I spent this day getting more of the kitchen done- and as of tonight, we’re almost done!!
- Hang that artwork! I just picked up Bomarzo tonight, but sadly we have to wait for our bathroom renovation to be finished before he can be hung. I’m really looking forward to it!
There are both before and after photos in the gallery above- can you tell which are which?