Assignment # 1: Well, the photos from the weekend were a little delayed (sorry!), but here you can see the new plant & its fellow green friends:
Assignment # 2: I’ve done well with Assignment 2, which was to make a list of all the little improvements each room needs. The whole thing seems much more manageable now! So much of it is just tidying up and getting rid of things we no longer need.
Assignment # 3: I had set up an outbox last year, and I’ve kept the habit all year long, so I just made a point of checking the status of what’s in there at the moment and if I can move the process along.
Assignment # 4: “Purge the pantry” Yesterday was a really busy day, so I’ve pushed this off onto today. I’ll let you know how it goes!